Do you feel like you want a makeover in your Kitchen but aren’t ready to invest in a high-performance renovation? Why not take the simpler and lighter approach (in the pocket) to upgrade the style quotient!
- Use wAll art– A few framed pieces of art in small to medium sizes or one large piece of art is a great way to add style to the kitchen.
- Try the wallpaper– Wallpaper is also a great way to add some elements of style to your kitchen. You can incorporate some of the latest kitchen design trends this way, without making it overwhelming.
- Use color –Elements of color can always be added to the kitchen, whether in the form of carefully selected paint, key accessories or colorful stools. Even the flowers add that much-needed sparkle and cheer. You just need to be a little creative!
- Suspended Lights –The kitchen will always benefit from bright lighting as it is one of the places that needs it the MOst. So instead of just having the regular lighting, complement it with pendant lights that can be hung from select Areas. You can even choose the type of design element you want to enhance (for example, metallic, Gold, or other) and the lights will enhance it.
- Kitchen corridor –A runner is a great way to add texture to the kitchen. Don’t worry about the general thinking that spills can cause problems and that a kitchen can’t have carpeting. The latest trends are all about the creative and clever use of accents throughout the home. The runners are not only versatile in size; so they can be tailored to the exact requirements of your space, but also wool runners last a long time.
Posting5 ways to update the style of your kitchen |first appeared inAlyshaan fine rugs.